Mercedes Sprinter Campervan ‘Harriette’
Live draw Tuesday 5th March 2024
THE CAMPER BUILD
Meet Harriette, the freshly converted LWB Mercedes Sprinter!
Designed for a family of 5, Harriette blends functionality with top-tier luxury. With seating and sleeping for 5 plus a pop top roof to die for, this one definitely stands out from the crowd! Say goodbye to standard features - Harriette's handcrafted interior exudes simplicity and beauty. Check out all she has to offer below. We don't think this camper is going to hang about for long!
Living / Sleeping Space
Harriette has a super cosy social area, crafted specifically for memorable meals with loved ones, rainy day gatherings, or simply enjoying each other's company indoors.
Flooded with natural light from expansive rounded and side windows (complete with fly nets and blackout blinds), this area features two convertible sofas, ideal for lounging or sleeping, with a movable bamboo table for dining or outdoor use.
Stay connected with two 3-pin blue sockets equipped with USB ports. Plus, enjoy clever storage solutions with easy access, thanks to the smart sliding slat system.
Harriette sleeps up to 5 people with two inviting beds. While the dining area offers a spacious double bed measuring 170x190cm, it's the epic pop top roof that steals the show. Harriette's pop top roof really is one of a kind - believe us, we've had a firsthand look. What more could you ask for than to wake up to breathtaking views through the panoramic zip windows, all while enjoying the comfort of an extra cosy mattress for maximum relaxation? Plus, you have all the amenities you need to stay connected with multiple USB sockets and LED lighting.
- Large removable bamboo table (can be used as an external table with the Lippert attachment).
- 2 x 3 pins Blue sockets with USB port.
- One sofa is partially used for electrical material, the second sofa has full storage.
- Both sofas have easy storage access with the smart sliding slat system Lippert Barcelona.
- Black coloured reading light with USB port and dimmer function.
- 12 cm thick firm Reflex foam Mattress for the first double bed,
- Panoramic zip windows in pop top roof
- 5 cm thick Mattress for the pop top roof
- USB socket and LED light.
We all know our VannyCampers love to embrace life in the wilderness, so having a shower and toilet on the road is a must! That's why Hariette comes fully equipped with an internal shower room, featuring a hot water shower and Thetford Porta Potty toilet which tucks away neatly in its own little cubby hole. We love Harriette's cosy vibe and the shower adds a nice little Scandi touch, highlighted by the external wall oak fluted panel.
- Hidden Thetford Porta Potty toilet
- Roldour shower door
- 2 shelves niche for toiletry
- Black coloured shower head
- Reco surfaces mint hexagon wall lining.
- Hot water powered by an underslung water heater Whale Expanse running on LPG or electric 230V.
- LED light strip
- 12v ventilation
- Hooks for towels x2
We are in love with Harriette's stylish hand built kitchen, with her sleek dark blue finish, gold coloured tap (another VannyCampers favourite) and modern white Hi-Macs worktops. This kitchen really is the one for durability and style. You've got all the space and utensils to cook up a storm in this camper whether you're cooking for the family or entertaining guests.
- Bamboo slat separation
- Round shape sink
- Gold coloured hot /cold tap 2 ways
- Thetford double gas burner hob (12v ignition)
- Thetford 2090, 84L compressor fridge/freezer (12v)
- Fresh and waste water level indicators over the fridge.
- Plenty of storage
- Bespoke kitchen units with 2 large drawers, 1 small cutlery drawer and 2 large cupboard units
- 1 overhead shelf
- Fire and water resistant splashback
- 95L Fresh water tank
- 50L waste water tank
- Include extinguisher and fire blanket
Garage / Back of Van
Harritte comes equipped with three convenient charging options: split charge while driving, harnessing the sun's energy with solar power, or hooking up at a campsite.
On the side panel, you will find easy access to the Autogas LPG filling point for your 30L refillable gas tank, cleverly located underneath. Plus, stay refreshed with the water filling point, and never worry about running out of juice with the external hook up.
- 395W solar panel
- 105Ah Lithium battery with smart app battery monitor.
- Victron MPPT 100/20 smartblue solar controller
- Victron Orion DC-Dc smart charger (“split charge system”)
- Victron Multiplus 12/800
- Digital gas LPG level indicator
Full Base Van Specs:
- 314CDI Sprinter Mercedes, 2.1L
- Manual transmission
- 12 months MOT
- Freshly serviced
- Reversing camera
- 5 belted seats
- 100K miles