Fiat Ducato Campervan 'Bluebelle'
Live draw Tuesday 6th July 2021
(Brand new conversion)
48k miles 12 months MOT (due Oct 2021)
The van is a 2.2L 130bhp and comes with 12 months MOT. It is in very good condition with 48K miles on the clock. It has a full service history (with stamps) and has no mechanical issues whatsoever.
North Bound Campervans build unique handcrafted spaces. They focus on craftsmanship and quality. With a background in the outdoors, using vans to surf the coastlines and bike the hills of Scotland. We started building highly robust and design focused campervans in 2016.
The team at North Bound understand the need for comfort on the road, with their fully equipped vans you can really enjoy staying in a van with the luxury of a double bed, fridge, well-equipped kitchen, heating system, loads of storage and a powerful gas fired outdoor shower that goes up to 40c with great pressure.
With a skilled team of designers, window fitters, electricians and finishing joiners that are time served tradesmen. North Bound consistently focus on design innovation, improving their process and ensuring a strong and durable conversion that will stand the test of time.
With high focus and being constantly conscious of weight distribution and load. They have refined their conversions to under 450kg, offering a 1250kg payload so you can enjoy your adventures and bring all your kit.
- - Control panel with individual switches and Voltmeter
- - Seated dining
- - Solid oak worktops (thin profile 22mm to save weight)
- - Double bed sleeping area in rear (6ft x 4ft)
- - Pocket sprung memory foam mattress
- - Easy fasten soft drawer closure system
- - SMEV Double burner sink with electric tap
- - Campingaz 907 full gas bottle
- - Black metal gas box - vented outside the van
- - Carbon monoxide alarm
- - 8 soft lighting LED roof lights on a dimmer switch
- - Multiple USB charging points
- - Mobicool powerful fridge with 35 litres of storage
- - A large carpet lined storage area above the driver cab
- - Large storage area under the seating area and in the soft kitchen unit
- - 5kw Diesel heater (30 degrees in 5 minutes). Thermostat can be set on timer
- - Under kitchen floor lights
- - Large lined garage that can store bikes with front wheel off
- - Extra magnet closure storage in both wheel arches
The electrics are powered by a high quality 110amp deep cycle leisure battery or through 240v mains hookup. The battery can be charged from either the split charge system that includes a heavy duty Durite smart relay or will charge from the battery charger when on mains hookup. There is an LED display voltmeter so you can keep a close eye on your power consumption and never have to worry whether you are running low on charge or not. There is also a switch panel which controls power to the fridge and water pump. Everything has been individually fused for ease of maintenance.
- - 110 amp deep cycle leisure battery
- - Split charge system with Durite relay
- - 240 mains hookup with cable
- - Mains battery charger
- - Voltmeter
- - Switch panel
- - LED lights with dimmer switch
- - 240 volt sockets
- - Isolator switch